Get updated on the latest news of SSS and on the upcoming events that are to happen. Check out what’s happening now.
- Which Patients Require a Contralateral Total Knee Arthroplasty Within 5 Years of Index Surgery?
- Outcomes in Patients with a Calipered Kinematically Aligned TKA That Already Had a Contralateral Mechanically Aligned TKA
- Should We Prefer Magnetic Resonance Imaging to Physical Examination in Meniscal Tears
- A Novel Skin Closure Device for Total Knee Arthroplasty: Randomized Controlled Trial versus Staples
- Clinical Outcomes of Posterolateral Complex Reconstruction Performed with a Single Femoral Tunnel
- Characterization of Pulmonary Emboli in Total Joint Arthroplasty Patients Compared to General Medical Patients
- Midterm Comparison of Tibial Fixation between Posterior Cruciate-retaining and Substituting Porous Tantalum Total Knee Arthroplasty: Three-dimensional Computed Tomography Analysis
- In-Hospital Complications following Arthrotomy versus Arthroscopy for Septic Knee Arthritis: A Cohort-Matched Comparison