Get updated on the latest news of SSS and on the upcoming events that are to happen. Check out what’s happening now.
- Biomechanical Comparisons of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Avulsion Fracture Fixation Using High-Strength Suture and Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Suture Tape in a Porcine Model
- Dual Antibiotic Prophylaxis in Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty —No Benefit for Extremely Obese Patients
- Is Standing Coronal Long-Leg Alignment View Effective in Predicting the Extent of Medial Soft Tissue Release in Varus Deformity during Total Knee Arthroplasty?
- Evaluation of Tibial Tunnel Location with the Femoral Tunnel Created Behind the Resident's Ridge in Transtibial Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Mechanical Alignment in Knee Replacement Homogenizes Postoperative Coronal Hip –Knee–Ankle Angle in Varus Knees: A Navigation-Based Study
- Use of a Spacer Block Tool for Assessment of Joint Line Position during Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Assessing the Role of Minimal Medial Tissue Release during Navigation-Assisted Varus Total Knee Arthroplasty Based on the Degree of Preoperative Varus Deformity
- Return to Work after Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty under the Age of 65 Years: A Systematic Review