Get updated on the latest news of SSS and on the upcoming events that are to happen. Check out what’s happening now.
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament —Part 2
- Treatment of Periprosthetic Joint Infection in Total Knee Arthroplasty with a Temporary Intramedullary Nail: Is a Long or Short Nail Better?
- Perioperative Opioid Use in Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Patients
- Comparative Efficacy of Root Repair versus Partial Meniscectomy and Observation for Patients with Meniscus Root Tears
- Interobserver Reliability and Change in the Sagittal Tibial Tubercle –Trochlear Groove Distance with Increasing Knee Flexion Angles
- Allergy Testing Has No Correlation with Intraoperative Histopathology from Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty for Implant-Related Metal Allergy
- The Accuracy of Computed Tomography-Based, Three-Dimensional Implant Planning in Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Combined Anterior Cruciate Ligament and Anterolateral Ligament Reconstruction Results in Superior Rotational Stability Compared with Isolated Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction in High Grade Pivoting Sport Patients: A Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial