Get updated on the latest news of SSS and on the upcoming events that are to happen. Check out what’s happening now.
- Return to Sport and Work after Randomization for Knee Distraction versus High Tibial Osteotomy: Is There a Difference?
- Patellotrochlea Index in Normal Healthy Knees
- High Tibial Osteotomy with a Modern Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) System: Mid-Term Results at a Mean of 6 Years Follow-Up
- Clorpactin: An Alternative Irrigation Method for Total Knee Arthroplasty Joint Infection Revisions
- Periarticular Injection of Ketorolac Augmenting Intravenous Administration of Ketorolac for Postoperative Pain Control: A Randomized Controlled Trial in Simultaneous Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Isolated Liner Revision for Total Knee Arthroplasty Instability: A Road That Should Remain Less Taken
- The Knee Dislocation Classification System Is Simple, Reproducible, and Allows Communication among Surgeons
- Validation of the Macroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Status Using the Oxford Classification System in Relation to Cartilage Defects on the Medial Tibial Plateau in Osteoarthritic Knees